Leadership and Change Management
The Leadership and Change Management specialization helps students develop their leadership potential and their understanding of the challenges, techniques, and burdens associated with initiating and implementing major change in an organization. The course is especially useful for students who plan careers in management consulting, general management, entrepreneurship, and corporate venturing.
- Collaboration, Conflict and Negotiation
- Developing Managerial Skills
- Negotiating Complex Transactions
- Managing Change
- Managing High Performing Teams
- Power and Politics in Organizations
- Managing the Growing Company
- Leadership Models
|Please note that this is a selection of courses and is subject to change. For more information, visit the course index.
- Internal Consulting
- Management Consulting
- Not-for-Profit Management
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Planning