Since on-campus housing is limited, and not guaranteed, we encourage students to explore the following off-campus housing opportunities:
- Pair up with the other students from your home institution to search for apartments, and consider looking beyond the Manhattan area, into the less-expensive areas of Brooklyn, Queens, and New Jersey
- NYU Off-Campus Housing Office offers short and long-term apartment listings, online databases and renting resources, and discounts on local real estate brokers
- MBA Discussion Board is an internal message post available through Campus Groups where current students can post and view available apartments
- International House is a vibrant residence and program center of more than 700 graduate students and trainees representing more than 100 countries. It is perhaps the most culturally diverse student community in all of New York City.
- Lara Group has short-term furnished apartments for rent in New York City.
- Loftstel offers long-term stays in a traditional hostel
- New York Homestays place short-term international students and visitors to New York City
- NY Student Housing is luxury student housing in Brooklyn
- Sublet.com has apartments and rooms for rent directly from the owners
Copyright © Leonard N. Stern School of Business