- AIS & Student Information System
- Course Schedule
- Course Descriptions & Prerequisites
- Course Syllabi
- Transcript Request
- Verification Letters
- Grade Reports
- Graduation Application
- Update Your Contact Info
- Stern Bursar
- Academic Affairs and Advising
- Room Reservations
Need Help? Please contact us.
Dates & Deadlines
Summer 2015 Term Dates
- August 9 - Late Summer Intensives Begins
- September 2 - Day Classes Begin
- September 16 - Evening/Weekend Classes Begin
Fall 2015 No Class Dates
- September 7 - No Fall Graduate Day Classes
- September 14 - No Fall Graduate Day Classes
- September 15 - No Fall Graduate Day Classes
- September 22 - No Fall Graduate Evening Classes
- September 23 - No Fall Graduate Day or Evening Classes
For a complete listing of all scheduled holidays and no class dates please click here.
More NewsFree Course Registration
MBA students in their last semester of study may take up to 3 extra credits, free of charge, beyond the 60 credits required to complete the MBA program. More information >>
New York State Public Health Law 2165 requires that all students provide proof of immunity to measles, mumps and rubella. Make sure your immunization forms have been submitted. If you have any questions, please refer to the NYU Health Center.
NOTE: STUDENTS WHO ARE NON-COMPLIANT WILL BE DE-ENROLLED FROM THEIR 2015 CLASSES.