- AIS & Student Information System
- Course Schedule
- Course Descriptions & Prerequisites
- Course Syllabi
- Transcript Request
- Verification Letters
- Grade Reports
- Graduation Application
- Update Your Contact Info
- Stern Bursar
- Academic Affairs and Advising
- Room Reservations
- Stern Life
Need Help? Please contact us.
Dates & DeadlinesSpring 2017 Term
- January 2 - Late Winter Intensives Begin
- January 30 - Day Classes Begin
- February 6 - Evening/Weekend Classes Begin
For a complete listing of all scheduled holidays and no class dates please click here.
More NewsFree Course Registration
MBA students in their last semester of study may take up to 3 extra credits, free of charge, beyond the 60 credits required to complete the MBA program. More information >>
New York State Public Health Law 2165 requires that all students provide proof of immunity to measles, mumps and rubella. Make sure your immunization forms have been submitted. If you have any questions, please refer to the NYU Health Center.
NOTE: STUDENTS WHO ARE NON-COMPLIANT WILL BE DE-ENROLLED FROM THEIR CLASSES.