• Career Resources Hub - online information warehouse of guides/directories/databases/job postings for professional development
• Career Counseling - counseling sessions with the international career counselor to create a personal development plan
• Job Search Tools - online access to cover letter examples, interviewing guides, and resume templates
• Career Fair - held Fall and Spring semester; an opportunity to meet employers who may be interested in hiring exchange students
The following resources are unavailable to exchange students while studying at Stern:
• Recruiting is not open to exchange program students. On-campus interviews are limited to Stern students enrolled in the full-time 2 year program who have completed the NYU Stern required Career Development Program curriculum.
• Exchange students do not have access to on-campus corporate presentations during the Fall and Spring semester.
• Exchange students do not have access to the alumni contact system and corporate contact database.
• Exchange students do not have access to interview facilities or teleconference equipment on-site at Stern. If students make connections regarding job prospects, they will need to negotiate with the company directly and be interviewed at their corporate office.
• Exchange students do not have access to the NYU Wasserman Center for Career Development.
We encourage exchange students to keep in touch regularly with their home school to obtain career advice and related professional development support.
Copyright © Leonard N. Stern School of Business