To be eligible to participate in the summer programs, students must, prior to the start of the summer program at the host university, complete all of their courses and final exams for the Spring 2014 semester at Stern.
Eligibility requirements include the following:
- Students must be in good academic standing before beginning the program abroad.
- Students must have completed all Core courses (except for Professional Responsibility and the Langone Core) prior to the program abroad.
- Students must complete 75% (45 credits) of the MBA degree at Stern. Any credits taken abroad will count toward the 25% (15 credits) that may be taken outside of Stern.
Please also note the following regarding credits earned abroad:
- Credits taken abroad are pass/fail and do not count toward the Stern grade point average. Minimum passing grades must be equivalent to a Stern grade of "D".
- Only 6 credits of international study abroad electives may be applied toward the Global Business specialization. This includes participation in all international full-semester study abroad and short-term study abroad programs. For all other specializations, requirements must be completed at Stern.
How to Register
If you are interested in participating in a summer program, please complete the Registration Form
indicating in which program you are interested in participating. Forms should be submitted to MBA Academic Affairs- International Programs (KMC 6-120) or emailed
to our office by Friday, March 14, 2014
Once you have submitted your registration form we will nominate you to your chosen school. Once the nomination has been accepted by the school you will receive an email confirming your enrollment. You will then work with the school directly to register for classes and make arrangements for accommodations.
Please note that Stern tuition and fees apply for the Summer Programs and that some programs may charge an additional fee.
Semester of Registration
Although the programs take place in the summer, full-time students will be registered for Spring 2014 courses. Part-time students:
Part-time students will be registered for Summer 2014 courses.