Supporting Individuals and Institutions
- Michael R. Armellino
- National Science Foundation
- Global Risk Institute
- Norwegian Finance Initiative
- The Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- Inter-American Development Bank
The Volatility Institute was founded in 2009 to lead New York University’s development and dissemination of research on risks in financial markets and closely related topics in financial econometrics. Since that time, the Institute has been shaping the world of finance by driving state of the art, up-to-the-minute financial information, and has been the platform for a high-level dialogue between academics, practitioners, regulators and policy makers across the globe.
In addition, the Institute's V-Lab (Volatility Laboratory) calculates volatilities, correlations, and various risk measures, every day on a wide range of assets using both traditional and innovative methods. It produces volatility forecasts up to a year in advance.
Benefits of Sponsorship Include:
- Customizable access to V-Lab data and Volatility Institute faculty, based upon your organization's needs
- Sponsor recognition at the annual Volatility Institute Conference
- Sponsor recognition on the Volatility Institute website