Supporting Individuals and Institutions
- Michael R. Armellino
- Fondation Banque de France
- BlackRock, Inc.
- Deutsche Bank
- Institute of Global Finance (IGF), University of New South Wales, Australia
- Université de Lausanne, HEC
- The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. / NASDAQ OMX Educational Foundation
- The Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
The Volatility Institute was founded in 2009 to lead New York University’s development and dissemination of research on risks in financial markets and closely related topics in financial econometrics. Since that time, the Institute has been shaping the world of finance by driving state of the art, up-to-the-minute financial information, and has been the platform for a high-level dialogue between academics, practitioners, regulators and policy makers across the globe.
In addition, the Institute's V-Lab (Volatility Laboratory) calculates volatilities, correlations, and various risk measures, every day on a wide range of assets using both traditional and innovative methods. It produces volatility forecasts up to a year in advance.
Benefits of Sponsorship Include:
- Sponsor recognition at the annual Volatility Institute Conference
- Password protected access to the NYU Stern Volatility Institute V-Lab website
- Fall Dinner hosted by Robert F. Engle
- Sponsor recognition on the Volatility Institute website