Stern Venture FellowshipThis new fellowship program for current Stern MBAs offers financial support, mentorship, workshops and access to NYC and Silicon Valley tech companies. In lieu of a traditional summer internship, aspiring entrepreneurs will get an early start on business development and unparalleled access to leaders in the Silicon Valley and Silicon Alley technology communities. Presented by the NYU Stern Office of Student Engagement and the W.R. Berkley Innovation Lab.
- $10,000 stipend
- Prototyping fee
- Dedicated workspace at the W.R. Berkley Innovation Lab
- One-on-one mentorship from experienced business leaders
- Multi-week summer program featuring workshops, guest speakers, and NYC tech company visits
- “Silicon Valley Immersion Week” in California including company visits and access to VCs, mentors and Stern alumni
- Ongoing support and mentorship through second year of MBA
- Optional course credit through a faculty-supervised independent study, allowing Fellows to set aside time each week to focus on their startup
- Criteria: Applicants must be a current NYU Stern student (graduate or undergraduate) planning to work on their venture full-time during Summer 2017. The fellowship will commence in Summer 2017 with additional support and optional course credit in the following year. Sign up for application updates using the box below.
- Timeline: Applications will open later this fall. Interviews will be held in Spring 2017, and the program will commence in June.
- For more information: Please enter your email below to be notified when applications open.
The Venture Fellows Program was established with a gift from technology executive and alumnus David Ko (BS ’93) and his wife Jennifer. David is the president and chief operating officer of Rally Health, an online platform aimed at helping consumers manage their health and health care options. Prior to joining Rally Health, David was COO at Zygna, where he oversaw strategic planning, game development, international expansion, and infrastructure.