Disrupt: Think the Unthinkable to Spark Transformation in Your Business
By Luke Williams, executive director of NYU Stern’s Berkley Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation and clinical associate professor of marketing and innovation
Luke Williams has a powerful message for companies today: Don’t wait for a couple of guys in a garage to come up with an idea that will upend your business. — Linda Tischler, Senior Editor, Fast Company
This book reflects Professor Williams' experience creating breakthrough solutions at frog design, one of the world's leading innovation firms. Professor Williams shows how to combine fluid creativity with analytical rigor in a simple, complete, five-stage process for successfully disrupting any market.
Readers will learn why the most unexpected ideas draw the least competitors – and offer the greatest potential. Then, using many examples and a case study, readers will walk through every step of transforming disruptive ideas from conception to breakthrough business strategy.
To learn more, visit Amazon
Professor Luke Williams in the News
More Opinions from Luke Williams
- "Innovation Starts With Disruptive Hypotheses" - Fast Company
- "Four Ways To Spot Markets Ripe For Disruption" - Fast Company
- "The 3 Biggest Barriers To Innovation, And How To Smash Them" - Fast Company
- "The Key to Design Insights: See the World Differently," 4.11.11 - The Atlantic
- "Designing the Perfect Elevator Pitch: Finding the Turning Point," 9.13.11 - The Atlantic
- "How to: Develop Ideas That Will Disrupt Your Industry," 2.17.11 - Mashable