Langone MBA Student: New Student Spring 2014
Tuition RemissionStern offers Teaching Fellow and Graduate Assistant positions to qualified MBA students. A fellowship or assistantship provides partial tuition credit, which is applied directly to your tuition account, for the semester in which you are employed. Please note:
- Students receiving a fellowship or assistantship must indicate this on the mandatory Tuition & Fees Worksheet, including a copy of the completed and signed contract by Richard Upchurch, KMC 7th Floor, Room 7-100 to receive credit. Students must pay any portion of tuition and fees not covered by the fellowship or assistantship by the payment deadline. Registration is not complete until you submit the mandatory Tuition & Fees Worksheet to the Stern Bursar office.
- Information about teaching, research, and administrative positions are available at: www.stern.nyu.edu/ deans/ gradjobs.
- Loan eligibility may be affected for those students receiving Teaching Fellows and Graduate Assistants. Please refer to MBA Financial Aid for more information.
Tuition Remission (Eligible NYU Employees/Dependants)
Eligible students receiving NYU Employee Tuition Remission must indicate this on the mandatory Tuition & Fees Worksheet and pay any portion of tuition and fees not covered by the tuition remission by the payment deadline. Registration is not complete until you submit the mandatory Tuition & Fees Worksheet with payment to the Stern Bursar office.
How to Apply for Tuition Remission Online
Two days after initial course registration, the eligible NYU employee signs onto NYUHome and enters their NYU Net ID and Password.
- Click the Work tab
- Under the Administrative Systems heading, click Login, which brings the employee to the Tuition Remission System Sign-On page
- Once again, enter your NYU-Net ID and Password
- Click Tuition Remission System
- Follow the steps to submit your Tuition Remission application