Tap into Career Development Resources
The Career Center for Working Professionals (CCWP) understands that managing your career is an ongoing process. As a result, all Stern students and alumni have lifelong access to Career Account, an online resource you can use to:
- Update your resume, prepare for interviews, and negotiate salaries with our custom guides
- Setup a job agent to receive targeted postings from Stern’s online job board
- Research industries and obtain salary data through tools such as Wetfeet and Vault
- Take assessments and practice interview questions with Career Beam, a virtual career management tool
- Continue your professional development by accessing webcasts ranging from panel discussions and casing preparation to valuation course refreshers
Students and Alumni access Career Account through SternLife.