Instructions for XanEdu Tablet Apps access
• Make sure that the XanEdu tablet app is loaded onto your tablet. If not, download from the App Store or the Android Market.
• Open the App. Tap on the Download
button in the upper left corner.
• Login using your MyXanEdu
username and password. Go to www.xanedu.com
and register for one if needed.
• After you have redeemed your key through the website (or for Android users directly in the app), a screen will appear with a list of XanEdu titles that are available in Folio-X format for use on your tablet.
• Select a title and tap Download.
• The title will appear in the Library on the bookshelf.
Instructions for Laptop or Desktop access
- Go to www.xanedu.com and create an account if you do not have one.
- Enter the 16-digit key code from the bookstore in the space provided.
- Ensure Adobe Acrobat Reader is on your device. For help: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Click on the name of the course in the "My CoursePacks” list
- Click on "Download Entire CoursePack" (PDF).
- Click on the Disk Icon on the top left of the page to save the file.
- Adjust your Adobe Reader settings by following the instructions at www2.xanedu.com/DRMXanEdu.
- Instructions for Adobe Reader Before Loading or Attempting To Download Your XanEdu Content To Your PC
- Mac Troubleshooting Guide for XanEdu.com