Other NYU Stern MBA International OpportunitiesNYU Stern encourages international exploration in all facets of the student experience. Please see below for additional learning opportunities.
MBA Global Treks
MBA Global Treks offer students the opportunity to gain international perspective and expand their viewpoint on cultural diversity. Through partnerships with club leaders, the Office of Student Engagement facilitates student travel experiences which may include cultural and career motivations. Treks take place over Winter or Spring Break, or immediately preceding or following a semester.
Stern Signature Projects (SSP)
Stern Signature Projects connect NYU Stern MBA students with applied opportunities to deepen their understanding of a specific subject, research idea, and/or industry. Through select project opportunities, students have been able to travel internationally to conduct field research. Previous projects have enabled students to travel to the United Arab Emirates, Haiti, Israel, Mexico, and India.
Internationally-Focused MBA Clubs
- Latin American Business Association: acts as a liaison between Latin America and the Stern community at an academic, corporate, and social level.
- Emerging Markets Association: examines economic, political, and financial issues in developing countries.
- Stern in Africa: serves all students interested in business opportunities, social programming, and networking events related to Africa.
- Asian Business Society: assists students in understanding Asian cultures, regions, networks, business environments, and job opportunities.
- European Business Society: facilitates European-business related events and attempts to increase understanding of these issues.
- Japan Business Society: promotes an understanding of Japanese culture and business by interacting with the Stern and business community.