Reflecting a societal need for leaders with both practical business training and a thorough understanding of public sector management, the dual MBA/MPA program produces graduates who are ready to make an immediate impact in those institutions most in need of strong leadership.
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Social Impact Investing
- Public-Private Partnerships and Hybrid Organizations
- Lobbying and Government Affairs
- Complex, Highly Regulated Industries (e.g., Healthcare, Energy)
By earning two degrees in only three years, you will:
- Double your student experience: Engage in customized experiences, including a speaker series with influential leaders, academic and career services, and social events, all of which create a strong sense of cohesion among students in the program.
- Double your career exploration: Explore more career options through internships over two summers.
- Double your career opportunities: Position yourself to secure jobs that require either degree and to transition smoothly into roles that benefit from both.
- Double your influence: Gain two complementary skillsets that together enable you to occupy influential strategic positions by providing a bridge across sectors.
- Double your network: Benefit from a vast professional network of students, alumni, and faculty from both Stern and Wagner.