Admissions OverviewThe MS in Business Analytics Program is designed for experienced professionals established within analytical roles who help drive strategy through utilizing data. Therefore, a candidate's record of professional achievement is a critical factor.
To apply to the Master of Science in Business Analytics Program, applicants must have:
- A minimum of five years of professional, full-time work experience.
- A bachelor's degree and strong Grade Point Average.
- Demonstrated high aptitude for quantitative analysis and academic success as evidenced by undergraduate and graduate coursework as applicable.
The Admissions Process is rigorous and selective. We consider an applicant's candidacy holistically based on the qualities they will bring to the MSBA program.
1. Submit the Preliminary Information Form, which will assist the Admissions Committee in advising you on your suitability for the program.
2. The Admissions Office will contact you within one week after receipt of your form to discuss your suitability and, if applicable, schedule a preliminary informational interview. If the MS in Business Analytics Program is the right fit, we will invite you to begin the online application.
3. Complete the online application.
• Curriculum Vitae/Resume
• Two Recommendations (may also be submitted online)
• Official Transcripts
• Copy of passport
• TOEFL Result (if required)
• Non-Refundable Application fee of $103
*Prior to enrollment, admitted applicants will be asked to submit a Company Time-Support Form to confirm that the participant's employer is aware that the employee will be out of the office during the published dates of the 1-year program.
For the Class starting in May 2018
Here is the full calendar for application and notification dates. We advise all applicants to begin the admissions process without delay, as places are limited. Please note that admissions decisions are provided throughout the year on a rolling basis, and the class may fill prior to the final deadline.
You are encouraged to apply before January 15, 2018 to facilitate visa arrangements, if required.