MBA Course SchedulesView our course offerings via the links below. Visit the Registrar's website for course descriptions and syllabi.
Fall 2017Information Systems, Operations Management and Statistics Courses
Spring 2017Information Systems, Operations Management and Statistics Courses
- Popular Courses Scheduled: Tech and the City, Data Mining for Business Analytics, Programming in Python, Decision Models and Analytics, Real Estate Development and Entrepreneurship, Forecasting Time Series Data.
- New FinTech Specialization! Courses scheduled in Spring to count towards FinTech include:
- Dealing with Data (INFO-GB.2346.30)
- Robo Advisors and Systematic Trading (INFO-GB.2350.30, formerly Trading Strategies and Systems)
- FinTech Risk Management (INTA-GB.2312.30)
- NEW COURSE:
Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Technologies
(INFO-GB.3347.00, Professor George Pappachen, Saturdays, 1-4pm)
This course is designed for anyone looking to gain a foundational understanding of the digital media technologies as applied in industry. Further, this course will help you better understand the industry, important terminology and tactics used in digital media and give you a practitioner’s view of digital marketing. View the syllabus here.
- Business Analytics Specialization Courses
- View the full list of IOMS classes scheduled this Spring that apply to the specialization.