Continuing Professional Education Credits
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits sponsored by the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) are available to Certified Public Accountants (CPAs). To qualify for CPE credits, attendees should sign in at each session on the sign in sheet provided.
- Learning Objectives: To disseminate accounting information together with related research papers.
- Delivery Method: Group-live
- Program Level: Update
- Prerequisites: Applicable involvement in the business and/or academic experience in the subject matter.
- Advanced Preparation: Reading articles & reviewing materials.
- To register for this course, visit our online registration page
Registration is limited and will be made on a first come first serve basis.
No fee involved.
Complaint Resolution Policy: For information regarding complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact our office at 212.998.4143.
Earn 11.5 CPE Credits (based on a 50 minute credit hour)