Research in Accounting, Auditing, and Financial Reporting
The Ross Institute’s mission is to support state-of-the-art research in accounting, auditing, and financial reporting to capital markets, and disseminate such research to the business community: investors, corporate officers, and auditors, as well as the business media. This mission includes conveying to researchers the feedback of practitioners. We are, accordingly, creating an environment for enhancing research and its application.
In 1971, Vincent C. Ross established and endowed the Ross Institute with the goal of creating an environment where research would flourish and where financial executives, professional accountants, government officials, and academics could work to advance accounting principles and practices.
Over the years The Vincent C. Ross Institute has provided funding for many activities, in a variety of formats, for the exchange of ideas about accounting and related disciplines, including: conducting large-scale research projects on topics of interest to financial and management accountants, and disseminating the results to the business and academic communities, through conferences, journals, the working paper series and over the Internet.
Ross RoundtableA Roundtable on Recent Trends in Non-GAAP Reporting was held on Monday, November 7, 2016 from 4 to 7pm.
Please check back in Spring 2017 for the next roundtable.
Contact the Ross InstituteVincent C. Ross Institute
Stern School of Business
44 West Fourth Street, Suite 10-180
New York, NY 10012
Recent Conference Agendas
- Roundtable on Recent Trends in Non-GAAP Reporting in 2016
- Roundtable on Assessing Materiality: The FASB's Proposed Accounting Standards Update in 2016
- Roundtable on The Biggest Change in Accounting Rules Ever: Proposed Global Standard on Accounting for Leases in 2015
- Ross Roundtable in Cooperation with NERA Economic Consulting on Getting Personal With Securities Litigation in 2014
- Roundtable on Big GAAP vs. Little GAAP: Public Company and Private Company Reporting in 2013
- Ross Roundtable in Cooperation with NERA Economic Consulting on The Inside Scoop on Securities Litigation for 2013