Conference PapersConference papers in presentation order.
- Continuation Options and Returns-Earnings Convexity by Mary Brooke Billings, Matthew C. Cedergren and Stephen Ryan, NYU Stern
- The Accrual Anomaly and Operating Cash Flows: Evidence from Accrual Components by Zhaoyang Gu, University of Minnesota- Twin Cities and Prem C. Jain, Georgetown University
- On Self-Enforcing Clawback Provisions in Executive Compensation by Mingcherng Deng, University of Minnesota and Ying-Ju Chen, UC Berkeley
- Implications of firm heterogeneity for the accounting of cash flow hedges under SFAS 133 by Dennis Frestad, University of Agder, Norway and Leif A. Beisland, University of Agder, Norway
- Firm Growth, Firm Size and the Diversification Discount by Joost Impink, University of Florida
- Expected Earnings Growth, Stock Valuation and Investor Sentiment by Zhan Gao, Lancaster University
- The BP Oil Spill: Shareholder Wealth Effects and Environmental Disclosure by Frank Heflin, Florida State University and Dana Wallace, Florida State University