Upcoming EventsRoss Roundtable in Cooperation with NERA Economic Consulting on:
"Getting Personal with Securities Litigation in 2014"
April 7, 2014
One of the interesting recent trends in securities litigation is a focus on actions by individuals, including allegations of insider trading and claims of improper recommendations by brokers. As threats to class certification loom at the Supreme Court level, this Roundtable focuses on allegations that affect both individuals and classes both in small, individual cases and high-profile situations.
This Ross Roundtable, in cooperation with NERA Economic Consulting, brings together a panel of top experts from a range of perspectives and backgrounds to examine in-depth recent developments in shareholder litigation and regulatory enforcement, the impact of regulatory reform, and current academic research. Our panelists will present data and analysis relevant to current and future securities litigation as well as information from their personal experiences working on cases including the Mark Cuban insider trading case that went to trial in 2013.
Confirmed Roundtable Presenters:
• Christopher J. Clark, Latham & Watkins, LLP (Partner)
• Patrick Conroy, NERA Economic Consulting (Senior Vice President)
• Erin McHugh, NERA Economic Consulting (Senior Consultant)
• David P. Meyer, Meyer Wilson Co., LPA (Founding Principal)
• Lindsay H. Tomenson, Citigroup Global Markets Inc. (Director & Associate General Counsel)
• Angela A. Turiano, Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. (Member)
To register by Sunday, March 23, 2014, click here.
To learn more, click here.