NYU Entrepreneurs wishing to discuss their startup ideas can book appointments with our experts and advisers.
General Feedback and Guidance
- Sounding Board | Share your idea with experienced mentors who can provide valuable feedback. You will meet informally with up to three of our expert advisors and can use the time in whatever way you feel will be most productive. If this is your first time working with the Berkley Innovation Lab, we strongly recommend starting here.
- Marketing Help Desk | Speak with a marketing expert on topics such as go-to-market strategy, customer segmentation, social media planning, and lead generation.
- Legal Help Desk | Get legal insight into common startup issues such as intellectual property, corporate structure, contracts, partnership agreements, and investor proposals. NOTE: Legal Help Desk sessions are intended to provide direction and guidance, not pro bono legal services.
- Accounting Help Desk | Sit down with a professional accountant and ask your questions about financial statement preparation, the tax implications of a startup, and financial projections.
- Entrepreneur-in-Residence | Entrepreneurs-in-Residence (EIRs) are founders of or former senior executives from successful entrepreneurial ventures. They work closely with NYU students, researchers, faculty, and alumni who are founders of very early-stage ventures. EIRs provide ad-hoc consulting, coaching, and mentoring designed to help these founders progress their venture concepts to the next level.
Register now for an appointment.