Business and Policy Leader Events
Breakfast with Jeff Zucker, Executive Producer of “Katie,” Former President & CEO of NBC Universal
September 19, 2012
Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2012
As part of NYU Stern’s Leadership Series, Jeff Zucker, executive producer of "Katie" and former president & CEO of NBC Universal, will speak with MBA students over breakfast about his career and today’s business landscape.
*By invitation only
Read more about past Leadership Luncheon Series events:
- David Rock, co-founder and director, NeuroLeadership Institute
- Stephen Sadove, chairman and CEO, Saks
- Sharon Allen, former chairman, Deloitte
- Jeff Zucker, former president and CEO, NBC Universal
- Tony Alvarez, co-founder, Alvarez & Marsal LLC
- Bill Drayton, founder and CEO, Ashoka
- Mike Indursky (MBA ’90), president, Bliss World Holdings Inc.
- Mary Ellen Iskenderian, president and CEO, Women’s World Banking
- Larry Silverstein (ARTS ’52), president and CEO, Silverstein Properties