Advanced Professional Certificate: Digital Business
The Advanced Professional Certificate (APC) in Digital Business is well-suited for:
Enhance your knowledge by taking 15 credits of focused coursework
- Technical professionals seeking to develop managerial skills
- Non-technical professionals seeking an understanding of the technology driving their industries or
- Individuals interested in building an expertise in digital business
Benefits of the APC
- Take courses taught by our renowned faculty and alongside Stern MBA students without committing to an entire Part-time MBA program
- Ability to apply to Stern's Part-time MBA program while completing the APC, and if admitted apply those credits toward the MBA degree (must apply prior to completing the certificate)
- Refresh or build your digital business expertise even if you have already earned an MBA
Program OverviewThe APC program is 15 credits, or typically 5 courses. The APC program is considered part-time study, and as such, students may take 3 - 9 credits maximum per semester. APC students have up to 2 years to complete the program.
APC students may take courses at NYU Stern's Greenwich Village or Westchester locations.*
- In Greenwich Village, APC courses are offered primarily on weekday evenings and Saturdays.
- In Westchester, APC courses are offered primarily on weekday evenings.
*Students in the APC in Digital Business will take the vast majority if not all of their courses at the Greenwich Village location. Stern offers only core courses and select electives in Westchester.