General Business APC Requirements
Pre-Admission RequirementsAll Advanced Professional Certificate (APC) applicants must have:
- A bachelor's degree
- Two years of work experience by the time they start the program
There are no pre-admission course requirements for the APC in General Business.
Program RequirementsStudents in any APC program must adhere to the following requirements:
- The APC program cannot exceed 15 credits.
- Nine credits maximum may be taken in a given semester.
- The APC program must be completed in two years.
- Meet the pre-requisites or co-requisites for any course in which they plan to enroll.
- Take a maximum of six credits (typically two courses) in a given academic area. Core courses do not count toward this maximum.