The MS in Business Analytics Program is designed for experienced professionals established within analytical roles who help drive strategy through utilizing data. Therefore, a candidate's record of professional achievement is a critical factor.
To apply to the Master of Science in Business Analytics Program, you must have:
- A minimum of five years of professional, full-time work experience.
- A bachelor's degree and strong Grade Point Average.
- Demonstrated academic/quantitative preparedness, either through prior coursework, professional experience, and/or certifications.
The Admissions Process is rigorous and selective. We consider an applicant's candidacy holistically based on the qualities they will bring to the MSBA program. To begin:
Submit your resume with the preliminary information form
, which will assist the Admissions Committee in advising you on your suitability for the program.
The Admissions Office will contact you within one week after receipt of your form to discuss your suitability and, if applicable, schedule a preliminary informational call. If the MS in Business Analytics Program is the right fit, we will invite you to begin the online application.
Complete the online application
. As part of the online application, we will need the following:
Please note that you may submit your application for initial review even if recommendations or transcripts are still being processed or are not yet ready to be submitted.
- Two essays (topics provided on application platform)
- Two recommendations (to be submitted via an online form on the application system)
- Official transcripts in English
- Copy of front (photo) page of passport
- TOEFL result (if required)
- Non-refundable application fee of $103
- *GMAT and GRE not required for this program
Prior to starting the program, enrolled students will be required to acknowledge that they have communicated the time commitment the program requires to their employers.
Admissions Interview. Should the Admissions Committee feel positive about your candidacy upon review of a completed application, we will contact you to schedule an admissions interview.
Application Deadline Information
Application deadline and notification information can be found here
; our next deadline is February 15
Please note that applications are accepted on a rolling basis and admissions decisions are provided throughout the year. You may reach out to us at email@example.com
with any questions or submit a preliminary information form
to request an informational call with an admissions officer.