Full-Time CSB Job Opportunities Equilibrium Development Manager:
Equilibrium’s Water and Waste team launched the Wastewater Opportunity Fund to provide project-level equity financing to develop, design, build and operate distributed wastewater facilities. Competitive compensation will include a base salary with a potential performance based bonus and standard benefits that will be commensurate with experience.
- Assist investment and operations leads to manage development process for a geographically distributed investment portfolio of wastewater and anaerobic digestion facilities.
- Ability to own and drive projects forward through measurable process, planning, and team engagement. Monitor and track projects for quality, schedule, and budget. Identify variances and discuss solutions with internal team and other major project stakeholders.
- Proactive approach to communication & engagement across project lifecycle including origination, due diligence, underwriting, construction, commissioning, and operations.
- Comfortable speaking with multiple stakeholders at varying levels and synthesize detailed project tasks to roll up high level accomplishments and risks.
- Assist in strategic transaction planning and vetting, including gathering information from various sources and incorporate multiple views into thoughtful and wellreasoned recommendations.
- Plans and coordinates internal and external programs to manage resources, costs, and time frame to turn a development investment into a full-equity investment.
- Eligible candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Engineering, Biology, Economics, Accounting or Environmental Management. A strong preference for candidates with understanding or exposure to water, wastewater, waste management, anaerobic digestion, or renewable energy.
- A minimum of four to eight years of professional experience in roles that required strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills preferably with a project management / implementation role.
- Extremely well organized, highly motivated and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task particularly to simultaneously manage multiple projects.
- Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally working in a small team environment. Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for sustainable investing and asset management with openness and flexibility to shift roles and grow over time moving from investment transactions to operational asset management.
- Preference for candidates with a professional Program Management experience (SCRUM, Agile, MS Project).
- Excited about working and living in Portland, Oregon with the ability to travel frequently as needed perhaps 25% of the time.
- Experience in the water, wastewater, waste management, renewable energy, real estate, project financing, or debt financing areas is strongly preferred.
to learn more and apply.