Upcoming EventsRoss Roundtable on "The Biggest Change in Accounting Rules Ever: Proposed Global Standard on Accounting for Leases"
March 2, 2015
The Roundtable will consist of brief presentations by members of a panel of experts, followed by audience participation in a Q&A and freestyle discussion. Experts from the finance sector, industry, regulatory agencies, government, legal and accounting professions, and academia will debate the key issues related to the controversy of the proposed accounting standard on leases. A networking reception with hors d’oeuvres, wine and beer will follow.
Confirmed Roundtable Presenters:
- John Bober, Managing Director, Global Technical Controller, GE Capital (Representing Financial Executives International)
- Neri Bukspan, Partner, Financial Accounting Advisory Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Aswath Damodaran, Professor of Finance, Kershner Family Chair in Finance Education, NYU Stern
- Martin Fridson, CFA, Chief Investment Officer, Lehmann Livian Fridson Advisors LLC
- Michael Gullette, Vice President, Financial and Accounting Management, American Banker's Association
- Tom Linsmeier, Board Member, Financial Accounting Standards Board
- Danielle Zeyher, Project Manager, Leases, Financial Accounting Standards Board
To learn more about the Roundtable, please click here.