Refund Schedule & Policy
- The Registration and service fees are non-refundable after the 100% tuition refund date of each class.
- Students who are dropping classes, but will remain enrolled in at least one course, please see http://www.stern.nyu.edu/Registrar/CourseInfo/RefundWithdrawalDates/index.html for the individual class refund dates.
- New incoming students must notify NYU Stern that they no longer plan to enroll by the following deadline in order to receive the Lab fee refund - September 1, 2017.
- For a refund schedule for complete withdrawals, please see the Refund Schedule & Policy page : http://www.stern.nyu.edu/portal-partners/bursar/langone-mba-student/new-student-fall/refund-schedule-policy/withdraw-from-all-classes
- The Business Writing, Math and Accounting Workshop fee is refundable if you drop prior to the start of each workshop.
- Langone students taking DAY CLASSES, please click on the following link to see the individual class refund date for 100% tuition and registration & service fees http://www.stern.nyu.edu/portal-partners/registrar/course-information/refund-withdrawal-dates
Refund Schedule for students who Withdraw from all classes
The refund schedule below is for students who "Completely Withdraw"from ALL courses during the semester.
First day of Classes - September 16, 2017
|Withdrawal through the Official First Day of the semester (September 16, 2017)||100% of Tuition & Fees
(less your non-refundable deposit). The Lab fee will not be refunded after September 1, 2017
|Prior to 9/17/2017|
|September 17, 2017 through the end of the first calendar week of classes||100% of Tuition only||9/17/17 - 9/22/17|
|Second calendar week of classes||70% of Tuition only||09/23/17 - 09/29/17|
|Third calendar week of classes||55% of Tuition only||09/30/17 - 10/06/17|
|Fourth calendar week of classes||25% of Tuition only||10/07/17 - 10/13/17|
|After the Fourth week of classes||NO REFUND||10/14/17 - forward|
Please note that ALL fees (including school related fees) are non-refundable after the Official First Day of semester, September 16, 2017.