- The Registration and service fees are non-refundable after the 100% tuition refund date of each class.
- Students who are dropping classes, but will remain enrolled in at least one course, please see http://www.stern.nyu.edu/Registrar/CourseInfo/RefundWithdrawalDates/index.html for the individual class refund dates.
- New incoming students must notify NYU Stern that they no longer plan to enroll by the following deadline in order to still receive the Lab fee refund - August 28, 2014
- For a refund schedule for complete withdrawals, please see the Refund Schedule & Policy page : http://wcm-ct-1.stern.nyu.edu/portal-partners/bursar/langone-mba-student...
- The Business Writing, Math and Accounting Workshop fee is refundable if you drop prior to the start of each workshop.
- Langone students taking DAY CLASSES, please click on the following link to see the individual class refund date for 100% tuition and registration & service fees http://wcm-ct-1.stern.nyu.edu/Registrar/CourseInfo/RefundWithdrawalDates...
Students who drop their courses during the above stated schedule periods will be refunded according to the stated refund percentage. The “effective date” of any drop or withdrawal is the date the student completed the request on-line, in person (add/drop form done at the Office of Records and Registration) by fax (date on fax:  995-4424) or by mail (postmark date). Please refer to the Tuition Refund Schedule to determine the refund you will receive.The difference between a “Drop” and a “Withdrawal” is:
- A Drop is done during the refund period (see the Tuition Refund Schedule) and the course is deleted from the transcript.
- A Withdrawal is done after the refund period (see the Tuition Refund Schedule) and the course appears on the transcript with a non-credit grade of “W”. There is no refund for a withdrawal and students will have to pay for the additional credits they must take to make up for the “W”
Email your appeal to the MBA Academic Policy Board at http://www.stern.nyu.edu/AcademicAffairs/Policies/index.htm