Payment OptionsYou must complete the mandatory Tuition & Fees Worksheet as this form shows the Bursar how you plan to pay for your tuition by the payment deadline. Your registration is not complete without this form.
Students are responsible for making full financial arrangements for payment of tuition and fees as they register each term.
If you are paying by personal check, the check must be payable to New York University, in U.S. currency and be drawn on a bank in the U.S. Please write your student N ID number on your check. Postdated checks will not be accepted.
Please mail check to (please write NYU ID on check):
New York University
44 West 4th Street Suite 6-110
New York, New York 10012
Attn: Stern Bursar
- Payment is due for all part-time continuing students who Web register on or before December 12, 2017.
- If you register or add courses AFTER December 12, payment is due within 48 hours.
- Any late tuition payments will result in a penalty charge of $100 plus a 12 percent interest fee per annum (1% per calendar month or any part thereof) on the unpaid balance.
- If a check is returned, the student will be charged a $20.00 returned check fee and a $100.00 late payment fee. Students will also be prevented from using paper/electronic personal checks in the future. All future payments to NYU must be made by certified check, money order or cash.
- If the University refers any unpaid accounts for collection, you will be held responsible for all associated charges including attorney’s fees of up to one third of the balance, to the full extent permitted by law.