Host a Corporate PresentationCompanies may host corporate presentations prior to the start of interviews. These events provide our students with insights into your corporate culture and business strategies, and offer forums for networking with alumni and other members of your team. Presentations are held throughout the week during the afternoon and evening, except on Fridays. Though several presentations may be delivered simultaneously, OCD will do its best to not schedule firms in the same industry at the same time. All presentations are promoted free of charge through the Stern Recruiting System and in the weekly career alerts to students, but additional publicity is advised.
Corporate Presentation Reservation Requests:
To assist your efforts to recruit the best talent for your firm, we invite you to reserve a Stern MBA on-campus presentation starting Monday, April 29th, 2013 through the Stern Recruiting System.
To allow students time to acclimate to their academic commitments, recruitment at Stern will officially begin on:
- September 8, 2015 for second-year students
- September 28, 2015 for joint presentations
- October 5, 2015 for first-year students
Corporate Presentation Quick Facts:
- Corporate presentations are 90-minutes in length.
- Available times are: Monday through Thursday from 12:00pm-1:30pm, 4:30pm-6:00pm and 7:00pm-8:30pm.
- In most cases, company representatives can access the presentation room 30 minutes before start time.
Audio Visual Equipment
Standard audiovisual equipment is provided for all corporate presentations. To ensure that we are able to accommodate all your needs, please include your media requests on the Corporate Presentation reservation form through your Stern Recruiting System. Please note any special requirements on that form.
Materials that you would like distributed at your corporate presentation should be sent no more than two weeks beforehand to:
New York University
Leonard N. Stern School of Business
Office of Career Development
44 West Fourth Street, Suite 5-100
New York, NY 10012
Attn: (Relationship Manager)
We recommend that you send all products pre-packed and marked with your company name, date and type of event. Please include a self-addressed shipping label and notify your Relationship Manager of the number of boxes you are sending.
Although catering is not scheduled through OCD, we request that you use the School’s preferred vendors:
Food in Motion : Lloyd Zimet (212) 766-4400
Food For Thought: Steve Sotland (212) 929-4689
OCD promotes all events facilitated through our office in a weekly newsletter to students as well as through our Stern Recruiting System. If you would like additional publicity, we recommend the following:
- Send an electronic flyer to targeted student clubs for distribution
- Place an advertisement in the Stern Opportunity, the School’s student newspaper. For details, e-mail email@example.com or call 212-995-4432.