On-Campus Housing at the Palladium
140 East 14th Street (between 3rd & 4th Avenues), New York, NY
Located in vibrant Union Square, the Palladium is a 15-minute walk to Stern’s Kaufman Management Center and provides a more traditional residence hall experience. The Palladium offers single studios on floors exclusively reserved for MBA students and incoming graduate international exchange students. Intended for single graduate business students, the Palladium provides a friendly, Stern-oriented community in the heart of New York City.
Interested incoming students should apply to live in the Palladium as soon as possible after the application is available, as space is limited. See below for the Palladium housing rates for the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Manhattan's popular Union Square neighborhood
- 15-minute walk to Stern saves time and travel cost
- Just a few blocks from grocery stores, drug stores, retail stores, a movie theater and countless restaurants
Instant Network of Friends
- Community of MBA and graduate students exclusively on top floors
- Social events planned specifically for graduate business students
- 2 MBA resident assistants dedicated to providing support for Stern residents
Easy to Arrange & Cost Effective
- 9-month lease, with option to renew for the summer and/or second year
- Local phone access, Ethernet internet connection, basic cable TV, central air/heat, electricity and water included
- Basic furnishings
- No financial approval process/guarantor required
- No NYC broker's fee
- State of the art fitness center open 7days/week includes weight machines, 65 cardio stations, an Olympic size swimming pool and 30-foot high rock climbing wall
- 24-hour security at the front desk and throughout the building
- Group meeting rooms and student lounge areas
- Photocopy, fax and computer facilities on the MBA floors
- On-site dining facility
- On-site laundry facility
- Mail boxes for each resident located in main lobby and package delivery available at the front desk
All rooms reserved for MBA students are single studios. Each room in the Palladium comes equipped with the following amenities:
- Furnishings - Rooms are fully furnished with an extra long twin bed (80 inches), desk, desk chair and dresser (or wardrobe and dresser unit) for each resident
- Central Air System - Individual room thermostats for each resident to regulate room's temperature
- Private Bathrooms - Bathroom comes equipped with a standing shower in each suite
- Kitchen - Efficiency kitchen is complete with new appliances including two cooking burners, microwave oven, sink and refrigerator
Summer 2014Summer Start students only are eligible for housing in the Palladium during the summer of 2014. All Summer Start students who live in the Palladium during the summer are required to remain in the Palladium for the full academic year. To apply for summer housing in the Palladium, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for application instructions. Regular academic year housing requires a separate housing application, which is now available below.
Fall 2014 & Spring 2015The NYU Stern Housing Application is now available. Please note that you will need your University ID number, provided in your acceptance letter.
Incoming students must apply for housing for the full academic year. In order to be guaranteed housing in the Palladium, an application and deposit must be submitted no later than May 16.
2014-2015 Academic Year Rates
|Palladium Full Academic Year|
Renters are obliged to remain in the Palladium for the full academic year. Housing payments are made in two installments, the first due with your fall tuition payment and the second due with your spring tuition payment. You may renew for the summer and/or the second academic year of your MBA program.