Stern faculty have researched diverse issues such as:
- What are effective ways to communicate health risks?
- How do you evaluate the effectiveness of anti-drug advertisements?
- What is the role of generic advertising in stimulating selective demand?
- What is the role of misleading and deceptive advertising?
- What is the effectiveness of loyalty programs?
- What is the role of hedonic vs. utilitarian messages in changing consumer attitudes?
- What are the effects of irrelevant information on consumer attitudes?