Experiential LearningThe NYU Stern Center for Sustainable Business helps to connect students with experiential learning opportunities. We believe it is critical for students to get real-world experience in sustainable business practices and challenges, so they are well-prepared for leadership roles in business. See the internship page for internship opportunities and below for other current experiential learning opportunities.
Sustainability Undergraduate Opportunities:
- Sustainability Impact Consulting & Business Innovation in Costa Rica - Stern students will have the opportunity to work with small businesses in Costa Rica to help further develop their innovative sustainability programs.
Sustainability MBA Opportunities:
- Fall 2018 Opportunity! Independent Study in Renewable Energy at Con Edison
- Fall 2018 Opportunity! Fifth Annual Smeal MBA Sustainability Case Competition
- 2018 - 2019 Opportunity! Total Impact Portfolio Challenge (email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested)
- Each semester, we offer 1-2 Stern Solution Projects focused on sustainability. Check the SSP site for the opportunities this semester.
- NYU Impact Investing Fund (NIIF)
- Social Impact Internship Funds (SIIF)