Leadership Development Speaker Series
The Leadership Development Speaker Series brings prominent and successful leaders to campus for informal classroom-style discussions. Past speakers include:
- Dimitra Manis, Global Head of Talent at Estee Lauder
- Kate Vanek, COO for Global Finance at Blackrock
- Chris Cunningham, Chief Revenue Officer at Unacast
- Karen Peetz, President of BNY Mellon and founder of its women’s network
- Daniel Schwartz, CEO and President of Restaurant Brands International (RBI)
- Tad Smith, President, Cablevision Local Media Group
- Jake Silverman, President, Duff & Phelps
The Leadership Development Speaker Series provides a unique opportunity for Stern students to connect in a high-impact way with successful business leaders. Leaders speak candidly about their personal leadership successes and challenges, and share the lessons they have learned.
These sessions provide both students and leaders with a forum to engage in an authentic discussion about how great leaders develop and succeed.