Partner with MBA Student Clubs
Our 40 MBA student-run organizations are focal points of student activity and networking. Working with these clubs is an effective and efficient way to reach a targeted group of MBA students segmented according to industry and career interest.
There are a number of ways to be involved with these groups throughout the year, including:
- Annual Club Conferences: Day-long events during which global business leaders share their perspectives on current issues and trends in the marketplace. Industry professionals gain access to first and second-year students. Student Activities Club Events & Competitions.
- Brown Bag Lunches: These lunchtime sessions are the ideal setting for speakers or panelists of all professional levels to present industry-related topics in a casual environment.
- Business Simulation Competitions: Gain exposure and assess talent early on by providing real-world business problems for students to analyze and solve.
- Career Treks: Each year student clubs organize career exploration trips to cities around the world. Company visits, dinner with alumni, networking events and other related activities are all part of these treks.
- Case Interview Workshops: Help students prepare for case-based interviews by sending company representatives to campus to discuss key frameworks, models and tips for success.
- Office Hours: Typically held in a classroom or at a centrally located table, these informal sessions enable company representatives to speak with students, pass out literature or simply make introductions.
- Work with Regional Clubs: Partner with regional student clubs, such as the Asian Business Society and the European Business Society to organize conferences, workshops, panels, networking events, treks and other events that provide opportunities to meet potential candidates from around the world.
- Corporate Partners: Enter the inner circle of top firms that play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the School while gaining privileged ties to students and faculty. Link here for more information.