Address Changes

Changes to your address can be made online via the Stern Web Information System. Alternatively, requests can be made in writing and sent to us via email, fax or mail. Please be sure to include your student ID # on the request.  

Questions About This Policy?

If you have questions about this policy, please contact the Records & Registration office.