79th Meeting Carnegie-Rochester-NYU Conference on Public Policy
"Globalization and the Business Cycle"
- "Trade, Inventories, and the International Propagation of Business Cycles"
George Alessandria, Joseph Kaboski, and Virgiliu Midrigan
Discussant: Sam Kortum
- "Exchange Rate Pass-Through and Credit Constraints: Firms Price to Market as Long as They Can"
Discussant: David E. Wildasin
- "The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: Solely a Government Jobs Program?
Timothy G. Conley and Bill Dupor
Discussant: Henning Bohn
- "The Impact of Unions on Municipal Elections and Fiscal Policies in US Cities
Holger Sieg and Yu Wang
Discussant: Laura Feiveson
- "Vertical Fiscal Imbalances and Fiscal Performance in Advanced Economics
Luc Eyraud and Lusine Lusinyan
Discussant: Daniele Coen Pirani
- "Tax-Subsidized Underpricing: Issuers and Underwriters in the Market for Build America Bonds
Dario Cestau, Richard Green, and Norman Schurhoff
Discussant: Erik R. Sirri