84th Meeting Carnegie-Rochester-NYU Conference on Public Policy
"Monetary Policy: An Unprecedented Predicament"
- "When Does a Central Bank's Balance Sheet Require Fiscal Support
Authors: Marco Del Negro and Christopher Sims
Discussant: Ricardo Reis
- "A Probability-Based Stress Test of Federal Reserve Assets and Income"
Authors: Jens Christensen, Jose Lopez and Glenn Rudebusch
Discussant: David Archer
- "Monitoring Money for Price Stability"
Authors: Juan Pablo Nicolini and Robert E. Lucas Jr.
Discussant: Peter Ireland
- "New Monetarism: Collateral Scarcity, Inflation, and the Policy Trap"
Authors: David Andolfatto and Stephen Williamson
Discussant: Huberto Ennis
- "Speculative Runs on Interest Rate Pegs"
Authors: Marco Bassetto and Christopher Phelan
Discussant: Tim Fuerst
- "Fiscal Imbalances, Bond Returns, and Debt Dynamics"
Authors: Antje Berndt and Sevin Yeltekin
Discussant: Carolin Pflueger