80th Meeting Carnegie-Rochester-NYU Conference on Public Policy
"Aggregate Implications of Local Public Finance"
- "Systemic Sovereign Credit Risk: Lessons from the US and Europe"
Andrew Ang and Francis A. Longstaff
Discussant: Hui Chen
- "Local Deficits and Aggregate Stabilization: Evidence from US States"
Gerald Carlino and Robert P. Inman
Discussant: David E. Wildasin
- "The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: Solely a Government Jobs Program?"
Timothy G. Conley and Bill Dupor
Discussant: Henning Bohn
- "The Impact of Unions on Municipal Elections and Fiscal Policies in US Cities"
Holger Sieg and Yu Wang
Discussant: Laura Feiveson
- "Vertical Fiscal Imbalances and Fiscal Performance in Advanced Economics"
Luc Eyraud and Lusine Lusinyan
Discussant: Daniele Coen Pirani
- "Tax-Subsidized Underpricing: Issuers and Underwriters in the Market for Build America Bonds"
Dario Cestau, Richard Green, and Norman Schurhoff
Discussant: Erik R. Sirri