MBA Student Openings in MarketingPlease check the student jobs site for current Marketing Department openings.
Important notes on eligibility:
1. Teaching Fellows: MBA/MS (Stern) students are eligible to apply.
2. Tutors: Only Stern graduate and doctoral students are eligible to apply.
3. Graders: All NYU graduate and doctoral students are eligible to apply.
Start Date: immediately, first week of classes
End Date: on completion of all grading at end of semester
Hours: 5 or 10 hours per week distributed over 15 weeks of class (150 hours total). See individual listings.
Positions Available: Please note that positions are dependent on enrollment which are subject to change.
Full Teaching Fellows: Ten (10) hours per week for 15 weeks. Description is inclusive and may not require every duty stated below.
Half Teaching Fellows: Five (5) hours per week for 15 weeks.
- Attend class lectures
- Conduct office hours
- Hold study sessions
- Assist with grading, arranging for photocopying and/or distribution of materials
- Act as liaison between students and professor
- Proctor exams
- Provide additional teaching assistance to professor as needed