Payment OptionsYou must complete the mandatory Tuition & Fees Worksheet as this form shows the Bursar how you plan to pay for your tuition. Your registration is not complete without this form.
Students are responsible for making full financial arrangements for payment of tuition and fees as they register each term.
- Payment is due for all students who Web register, on or before April 27, 2017.
- If you register/add class on or AFTER April 27, payment is due within 48 hours.
- Any late tuition payments will result in a penalty charge of $100 plus a 12 percent interest fee per annum (1% per calendar month or any part thereof) on the unpaid balance.
- On or after May 13, 2017 in addition the Late Registration Fee and Late Payment Fee, an interest rate of 1% per calendar month or any part thereof (12% annum) will be charged on the total tuition and registration/service fees for the period starting from the first day of the term, May 13, 2017 until paid in full.
- If the University refers any unpaid accounts for collection, you will be held responsible for all associated charges including attorney’s fees of up to one third of the balance, to the full extent permitted by law.