At NYU Stern, you will gain the skills and knowledge needed to compete in today’s rapidly expanding global economy
Selected Overseas Employers of NYU Stern MBAs
|Bain & Company|
Boston Consulting Group
Booz & Company
McKinsey & Company
Hear more about Stern's Global Business resources from student Helvecio Borges Guimaraes:
The London Banking Days experience
Studying Global Business
Global Business Career Development at Stern
Multinational Company Recruiting
Developing a Global Network
London and Hong Kong Career Treks
- Stern's European Business Society partners with the Office of Career Development on the London Trek, which includes participation in London Banking Days, a recruiting event with top U.S. business schools, and a consulting and technology component just for Stern students. Company visits have included Amazon, Barclays Capital, BCG, Credit Suisse, Google, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, McKinsey & Company and Yahoo!
- Stern's Asian Business Society partners with the Office of Career Development to coordinate the Asia Trek to Hong Kong, which visits top financial services firms, like Deutche Bank, Credit Suisse and HSBC.
Study Abroad - in as few as two weeks or as long as a semester
- Stern partners with more than 50 business schools around the world to offer students a semester abroad.
- Stern's Doing Business in...(DBi) program is an intensive one- to two-week, for credit course during semester breaks. Recent DBi countries include Argentina, Australia, Brazil, China, Hong Kong, Hungary, India and Italy.
Dual Degree with HEC Paris
- Benefit from the networks of two top business schools via Stern's dual degree MBA program with HEC Paris.
- Students study one year at Stern and one year at HEC and receive an MBA from both schools.
Student Professional ClubsEmerging Markets Association (EMA)
Social Enterprise Association (SEA)
Asian Business Society (ABS)
Student Regional Clubs
European Business Society (EBS)
Japan Business Association (JBA)
Latin American Business Association (LABA)
South Asian Business Association at Stern (SABAS)
Stern in Africa (SIA)
Social Innovation & Impact
Supply Chain Management & Global Sourcing
Related Electives at Other NYU Graduate Schools
Selected classes at the NYU Graduate School of Arts and Sciences:
- Latin American Economics
- Theory of Economic Development
- Economic/Financial History of Europe
- International Organizations and Management: The UN Systems
- International Economic Development: Governments, Markets and Communities
- Decentralized Development Planning and Policy Reform in Developing Countries