A specialization in Real Estate provides rigorous training in the development, investment, and financing of real estate projects. Students learn to think strategically about the workings of real estate primary and secondary markets by understanding the roles of various market participants as well as the legal, taxation, and regulatory environment that these markets present.
- Real Estate Primary Markets
- Real Estate Capital Markets
- Real Estate Development and Entrepreneurship
- Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate Investment Strategies
- Urban Systems
|Please note that this is a selection of courses and is subject to change. For more information, visit the course index.
Especially Relevant to careers in Real Estate, as well as:
- Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Brokerage
- Real Estate Project Investment
- Equity and Fixed Income Research
- Sales & Trading
- Hedge Funds
- Sovereign Wealth Funds