Law and Business
The Law and Business specialization at NYU Stern is an interdisciplinary program that seeks to prepare exceptional students and practitioners to pursue high-level careers at the intersection of law and business. By offering the most comprehensive range of law and business courses and programmatic options NYU capitalizes on its exceptional faculty in both disciplines, preparing individuals for evolving leadership challenges. Students also can pursue a JD/MBA dual degree
, offered by Stern and NYU School of Law.
- Law and Business of Corporate Turnarounds and Leadership
- Law and Business of Corporate Governance
- Law and Business of Social Enterprise
- Negotiating Complex Transactions: Law and Business
- Law and Business of Human Rights
- Law and Business of Investment Banking
- Restructuring Firms and Industries: Law and Business
- Law and Economics of Municipal Governance Seminar
|Please note that this is a selection of courses and is subject to change. For more information, visit the course index.
- Business Development
- General Finance
- Real Estate Finance