Doing Business in... (DBi) Program
- One- to two-week intensive courses offered between semesters in January and May and during school breaks
- DBi programs are offered around the world. Click the links below to see video slideshows of past DBi trips:
- The Craft & Commerce of Cinema: this week-long trip to the Cannes Film Festival in France takes place in May after the conclusion of the spring semester
- Operations: Panama Canal: this course explores the principles of Operations Management through study of the Panama Canal, and culminates with a trip to Panama at the end of the semester
Study Abroad Semester Exchange Program
- Spend a semester studying abroad in a leading overseas graduate business school at one of Stern's 53 exchange partners in 29 different countries.
International Club Treks
- One-week, spring break trips organized by various academic and community clubs. International treks are typically hosted by the Asian Business Society, Association of Hispanic and Black Business Students, Emerging Markets Association, European Business Society and Social Enterprise Association, and Stern in Africa.