Eight teams of MBA students immersed themselves in and reshaped the trajectory of New York-based, early-stage technology companies as part of a new NYU Stern course, “Tech and the City.”Read the Story
Leveraging our unrivaled location, the Office of Student Engagement connects you with opportunities to solve real-world problems.
Industry Immersions allow students to learn specific industry knowledge from highly engaged alums at sponsoring organizations while also building a crucial industry skillset. These programs are designed to prepare students for a successful career transition.
- Investment Banking Immersion
- Consulting Mentoring Immersion
- Entertainment & Media Immersion
- Luxury & Retail Immersion
- StartUp Immersion
Courses & Projects give MBA students the chance to put their business skills to the test – and help solve real world problems across diverse industries.
- Stern Consulting Corps
- Tech and the City
- Consulting Lab: Branding + Innovation
- Stern Signature Projects
- Board Fellows Program
- Strategy with a Social Purpose
Investment Funds provide students with an opportunity for real-world experience in analysis and portfolio management.
- Michael Price Student Investment Fund
- NYU Impact Investing Fund (NIIF)
- Rosenwald Global Value Fund
Fellowship Programs provide students with support to create a specific summer internship that supports them in their long term career goals.
- Summer Ventures Fellowship (SVF)
- Social Impact Internship Fund (SIIF)