Join a community that values your military experience
Meet Members of our Military Veterans Community
|"Reputation. Support for the veteran community. Location. These are the reasons why I chose..." read more||"Stern provided me with a new and important skill set that helped bridge the gap between..." read more|
Military Veterans Club (MVC)The Military Veterans Club (MVC) provides networking opportunities to military veterans and exposes other students to military-style leadership. Club event highlights include:
- Career panels for first-year MBA students
- A speaker series featuring prominent military veteran business leaders
- A charity fund-raising event for injured veterans at the New York Mercantile Exchange
- An international skills workshop for students who served in foreign militaries
Request a Military Application Fee RefundU.S. military members and U.S. military veterans who have served on active duty are eligible for an application refund. Email your request for a fee refund to firstname.lastname@example.org and include documentation of service. Please note that the refund comes in the form of a check after you pay your application fee by credit card online.
Scholarships and Financial Assistance for U.S. Military CandidatesWe are pleased to offer scholarships and financial assistance to incoming MBA students with a U.S. military background.
- The Military Veterans Scholarship is awarded to exceptional candidates and covers full tuition and fees for two years of study in the Full-time MBA program
- NYU Stern is pleased to participate in the Yellow Ribbon program for veterans who are 100% eligible for the Post 9/11 GI Bill
- View more information on these on our resources for military veterans page