2015 Executive MBA Graduation Ceremony
— August 1, 2015
Alumna Tricia Norton (MBA ’05), a graduate from the first January cohort of Executive MBAs, addressed students from the Class of 2015 at their Graduation Celebration in August.
- Remarks from Dean Peter Henry and Professor Thomas Pugel, vice dean for MBA Programs
- Keynote address from Executive MBA alumna Tricia Norton (MBA ’05), former president of the fitness division at EB Brands
- Student speakers Erik T. Goluboff (January class) and Madhu Krishnan (August class)
- Faculty speaker Aaron Tenenbein, faculty director, Executive MBA Program
- Recognition of class representatives Dan Jackson and Alexis Josephs from the January class; and Eric Bronnenkant, Puja Malhotra and Jason Rosario from the August class