2015 Executive MBA Graduation Ceremony
Alumna Tricia Norton (MBA ’05), a graduate from the first January cohort of Executive MBAs, addressed students from the Class of 2015 at their Graduation Celebration in August.
Executive MBA students from the Class of 2015, along with family and friends, gathered at Pier Sixty at Chelsea Piers to celebrate their scholastic achievements in a Graduation Celebration. Program highlights included:
- Remarks from Dean Peter Henry and Professor Thomas Pugel, vice dean for MBA Programs
- Keynote address from Executive MBA alumna Tricia Norton (MBA ’05), former president of the fitness division at EB Brands
- Student speakers Erik T. Goluboff (January class) and Madhu Krishnan (August class)
- Faculty speaker Aaron Tenenbein, faculty director, Executive MBA Program
- Recognition of class representatives Dan Jackson and Alexis Josephs from the January class; and Eric Bronnenkant, Puja Malhotra and Jason Rosario from the August class