Financial Education with NYU iGrad
NYU has partnered with iGrad to help students expand their knowledge of personal finance.
There is a new Federal Loan Disbursement Guideline outlining when funds can be disbursed to the school each semester. Please click here for more information.
Federal Loan Repayment:
The government introduced a more lenient repayment program for federally guaranteed loans: REPAYE Plan. Please click here for eligibility and application instructions.
- FAFSA School code: NYU 002785
- Complete the 2018-2019 FAFSA for federal aid for Fall 2018, Spring 2019, and Summer 2019
- Complete the 2019-2020 FAFSA for federal aid for Fall 2019, Spring 2020, and Summer 2020
- Use NYU Albert to view your financial aid information online
- Sign in at studentloans.gov to secure your federal loans for disbursement
- Review Financial Aid Presentations for current students here
Deadlines & TimelinesIt is imperative that you submit your financial aid application materials in a timely fashion. Visit the Deadlines & Timelines section for more information.
Review our Scholarship Database for upcoming deadlines. NYU Stern students can also search for scholarships using Scholly.