Financial Education with NYU iGrad
NYU has partnered with iGrad to help students expand their knowledge of personal finance.
AnnouncementsNew Federal Website:
Federal Student Aid launched a new website that combines studentloans.gov, fafsa.ed.gov, fsaid.ed.gov, and nslds.ed.gov into one site. StudentAid.Gov is now up and running.
There is a new Federal Loan Disbursement Guideline outlining when funds can be disbursed to the school each semester. Please click here for more information.
COVID-19 and Loan Repayment:
Federal student loan repayment and interest is currently suspended. For the most up-to-date information on options and resources available to you, please visit https://studentaid.gov/announcements-events/coronavirus or check with your loan servicer. Private loan borrowers should check directly with their lender.
- CONTACT US: The Stern Graduate Financial Aid Office is operating remotely. Hours of operation are 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday-Friday. Please know that we are still here to support you through your NYU Stern experience. You may contact us through email with inquiries or to schedule a phone appointment. To contact our office, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FAFSA School Code: NYU 002785
- Complete the 2021-2022 FASFA for federal aid for Fall 2021, Spring 2022, and Summer 2022
- Use NYU Albert to view your financial aid information online
- Sign in at studentaid.gov to secure your federal loans for disbursement
Deadlines & TimelinesIt is imperative that you submit your financial aid application materials in a timely fashion. Visit the Deadlines & Timelines section for more information.
Review our Scholarship Database for upcoming deadlines. NYU Stern students can also search for scholarships using resources from our Scholarship Tools page.